Watch this seminar live from home taught by Anastasia Chulkova.
This online seminar is a unique 90-minute session with our Russian language expert Anastasia Chulkova. Learning how to use verbs of motion in Russian is a challenge for most Russian students. In this webinar you will learn all you need to know about them:
- The general usage: unidirectional and multidirectional verbs.
- All pairs of verbs of motion.
- Understanding the perfective aspect: Tips to use it with verbs of motion correctly.
- Prefixes + verbs of motion: combinations, meanings and use.
- Using verbs of motion in different contexts: Tips to avoid confusion.
Includes working materials + three-month access to the video webinar + three-month access to email tutoring.
See details and samples of the materials